Corner room facing the front of the home, Charles has a wonderful view of Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic National Park. After spending the day adventuring around the Peninsula, the dual control, queen sized Sleep Number™ bed will welcome you home and allow you to set each side individually to the perfect firmness. This room has a vanity and sink in the room, and a private toilet and standing shower, also en suite.
One queen Sleep Number™ Bed
- Gourmet, 3-course breakfast served at 8:30am. By special arrangement, guests heading out earlier can be provided with a packed breakfast sandwich to go.
- Private, en suite bathroom
- Luxury, eco friendly bedding, towels, and bathrobes
- Blow dryer
- High speed fiber optic wi-fi
- 32" smart TV with DirecTV Now and HBO
- Echo Dot with smart speaker, enabled for free wi-fi calling and Sleep Sounds
- Air conditioning in summer months
- iHome clocks with iPhone dock and extra USB charging outlet
- Coffee station on guest floor available 24/7 with afternoon snacks
- Refrigerator with complementary soda on guest floor
- Private, off-street parking